Funnier Jokes about Chess


Got boring to play Chess?

Although, real Chess players will never be bore of Chess, here are few funny jokes about Chess for you.


⍈ᐅ Two beginners:

“I improved my English, Spanish, French, Russian and Italian.”
“Then you must be a genius!”
“Why?”
“You can speak so many languages…”

“I am talking about chess openings and not languages.”

⍈ᐅ

“My wife said, she will leave me, when I take part in this chess tournament next week.”
“So what will you do?”

“1.e4, like always!” 😇

⍈ᐅ 

A chess player said to his friend:

“My dog can play chess!”
“How strong? What’s his rating?” 😮😮😮
😜



⍈ᐅ  A car accident:

First driver leaves his car shouting: “It is your fault, you took the wrong way.”
“There is only one right way! Ne4 😎😛

⍈ᐅ 

In the chess club:

“I am Black.” “I know.”


⍈ᐅ 

Two chess players are immersed in a game of chess:
Suddenly one of them makes a move and shouts: “Check!”
The other: “Shut up, Idiot!”

⍈ᐅ Which group of women are the best chess players? 

A – Feminists. Their opponents begin with King and Queen, but ‘they’ always start with 2 Queens.

⍈ᐅ

“So I was having dinner with Garry Kasporov – Problem was, we had a checkered tablecloth and it took him two hours to pass the salt.

⍈ᐅ

A chess master died – after a few days, a friend of his heard a voice; it was him!
“What’s it like, where you are now,” he asked.
“What do you want to hear first, the good news or the bad news.”
“Tell me the good news first.”
“Well, it’s really heaven here. There are tournaments and blitz sessions going on all the time and Morphy, Alekhine, Lasker, Tal, Capablanca, Botvinnik, they’re all here, and you can play them.”
“Fantastic!” the friend said, “and what is the bad news?”
“You have Black against Capablanca on Saturday.”

FUNNY with #Chessy_Way


⍈ᐅ When soldier got promoted: 


⍈ᐅ It happens playing Offline




So that's all today. Which one is Funniest among these. And please, Shows us or tell us what you got funny about Chess.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Chess Engines

CHESS: one of the best strategy games.